Who is Sciteline?
Sciteline is a privately held company headquartered in Toronto, Canada that’s driving an industry shift towards virtual clinical trials. We focus on patients; collecting real-time data to improve clinical research and reimagine the patient experience.
Our platform is already being used and we’re growing fast. As we grow, we’re working to build a culture that’s full of kind, smart, and irreverent people. So far, it’s working! We come to work knowing we can make a difference.
We’re building a team that can help us rethink how clinical trials are conducted to better fit the everyday lives of research participants. We work with pharmaceutical companies, CROs, hospitals and academic institutions to accelerate the development of new therapies by improving trial efficiency and accelerating research timelines. This will lead to more participant focused clinical trials, and increase the representation of study populations age, race, geographic regions and backgrounds.
But this, and everything we do, starts with the people behind it.
Come join us!
You will be responsible for managing your own group of clients to ensure their success with Sciteline. You will be the voice of the customer at Sciteline. Your main objective will be to onboard new accounts, manage client implementation activities, manage and retain accounts, drive adoption and expand existing accounts. You will be speaking with senior decision makers and clinical research professionals to help them integrate our product into their daily workflows and routines. The ideal candidate will be passionate about ensuring our customers derive real business value from their relationship with Sciteline and become passionate advocates for our brand.
What you’ll do
- Help to shape and build the Client Success department according to Sciteline’s growth plan and in flight projects
- Establish strong rigor around the implementation and onboarding process and help us execute flawlessly
- Demonstrating our SaaS product to senior decision makers and their employees
- Training clients on how to achieve their trial outcomes by using our product functionality
- Assisting clients with any issues, questions, concerns regarding their account and overall experience with Sciteline
- Developing forward-looking strategies to grow accounts
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our product offerings, capabilities and value to customers
- Proactively reaching out to clients & decision makers to ensure retention, expand revenue in existing accounts and increase average customer lifetime value
- Preventing churn by understanding the competition, and addressing client concerns or requests
- Developing customer satisfaction KPIs and champion programs to optimize the clients experience with Sciteline
- Asking clients for referrals within their research network to help generate new leads
Where you’ll work
- Sciteline is currently functioning as a remote team, so we’d love to have you work in the place that you are most productive – and happiest
- You might be asked to join the team at our shared workspace in downtown Toronto, but these activities will be scheduled in advance
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years in a high-performance account management capacity with proven results driving satisfaction and revenue
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and energetic in the pursuit of goals and objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the Canadian health care environment and clinical research
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams to meet clearly defined objectives that benefit the customers
How to apply
To apply for the Client Success position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Success Position”. In the email, please be sure to include a copy of your resume and a brief description of why you want to work at Sciteline and an example of how you’ve managed an enterprise client relationship in the past.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.